Lally Walford Interiors’ design services are flexible, suit all budgets and no job is too big or too small. Particular areas of expertise include:
- Spatial planning: designing room layouts, including kitchens and bathrooms, to make the most appropriate and efficient use of the available space; production of floor plans; design of cabinetry and assessment of storage solutions.
- Lighting: production of lighting plans and sourcing of light fittings.
- Scheme design: sourcing of fabrics, flooring and wall coverings, furniture and other accessories; production of sample boards and room sketches.
- Soft Furnishings: design and making up of window treatments, cushions, bed valances etc.
- Lally Walford Interiors sources products from a wide variety of top quality lighting and furniture specialists as well as lesser known, talented craftsmen and women. These include Julian Chichester, William Yeoward, Vaughan Designs, Porta Romana, Nigel Carew-Jones, Graham and Green, Kingcome Sofas, George Smith and Casper Slieker.